Affordable Professional Label Design Software from only £10.00 a month! (Minimum 1 month)
Xcel Label is a professional, advanced, easy-to-use barcode label software application designed to create and print custom labels, folders, badges, cards, letters and import data from external sources. Xcel Label provides the ability to generate linear and 2D barcodes, and import data from external sources. Compatible with standard laser, inkjet or roll printers.
Creating and printing labels with Xcel Label is simple due to its user friendly interface. Create basic or professional labels with just a few mouse clicks, using the full functionality of the software.
Design documents and labels easily
Xcel label makes use of the Microsoft Word-like user interface providing the ability to quickly design professional labels without any prior knowledge of barcoding or designer training necessary.
- Barcode Generator Software
- Use Xcel Label to create and print the following barcodes: EAN-13, EAN-8, Codabar, Code 11, Code 128, Code 128 A, Code 128 B, Code 128 C, Code 39, Code 39 Extended, Code 93, Code 93 Extended, Interleaved 2of5, MSI, Postnet, UPC A, UPC E codes
- Supports automatic calculation of checksum digits for barcodes
- Connect to External Databases
- With the easy to use Database Wizard connect Text, Barcodes and images to an external data source or database such as Excel, Access, Outlook, csv, txt, SQL Server, MySql, Oracle and ODBC based connections.
- Interactive management of fields
- Create and populate your label within the fully dynamic interface for customized fields. Select data from your database and combine it with text and barcode fields within the label.
- QR Code and PDF417 Generation
- Xcel Label features a QR Code Generator Software. Generate and print unlimited 2D barcodes.
- Label Stock
- Support for Avery label types are included making easy implementation possible
- Easily format content
- Xcel label allows for positioning, alignment, word wrap and font size selection of your text.
- Text fields
- Combine different styles inside the same text field such as font, size, effects, colours, etc.
- Print to standard A4, A5, Letter paper/stock and other sizes on standard printers. Print with a roll/industrial printer by loading the corresponding paper layout or adjust your layout.
- Create and print labels, cards and price tags
- Print on labels for folders, badges, cards, letters and other types required and print fully or partially.
- Unit of measure
- Choose between centimeters, inches, mm or dots as the unit of measure.
|£10.00* per month|